AN EFFECTIVE NEW TREATMENT FOR CLIENTS WITH PERISTANT PAIN USING THE META HEALING PROCESS
This follow on 2 day course has been developed by Alison and Jon to provide the therapist with even more knowledge and practical skills on the Meta Healing Process.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FORM THIS COURSE ?
A prerequisite for this course is the introductory Meta Medicine course. This knowledge is essential for any therapist interested in being able to treat persistent pain problems. Physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors and body workers will no longer perceive complex clients as difficult after studying the Meta Healing Process. All new learnings can be integrated alongside any existing knowledge and practical skills.
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHODS
The workshop is taught using PowerPoint presentation. Video case studies are used to illustrate the Meta Healing Process (MHP). Case studies are presented to demonstrate the effectiveness of this approach. Workshop exercises on day 1 and day 2 will enable students to practice the MHP on each other. All questions are invited at any time and there are dedicated Q& A sessions at the end of each day. This course has a greater practical content than the introductory one.
Maximum of 24 with 2 Meta Health Coaches.
A copy of the PowerPoint presentation is given to each participant with an extensive reference list.
• The ability to confidently apply the MHP to clients in your practice from tomorrow.
• The ability to choose and explain easily the right path for your clients to become painfree.
• Improving your rapport with clients so enabling effective and healing communication.
• To encourage, question and develop your skills in embracing other alternative methods so enhancing existing clinical tools.
On completion of the 2 day course the participants will have :
• A thorough understanding of the principles and application of Meta Healing Process.
• Tools with which to integrate this new knowledge easily within existing clinical practice.
• The confidence to use the Meta Healing Process on clients and apply this to previously challenging conditions.
• Overview of Meta Medicine covered in first course.
• More in depth knowledge of applied Meta Medicine
• Disease and accidents and what causes them.
• The integration of all Four Brain Layers with chronic pain
• DECODING, REWRITING AND RECOVERING from chronic pain
• Practical on Meta Healing Process, demonstration and in pairs.
• Case studies using videos
• Q and A session
• Knowledge of the integration of other techniques with Meta Medicine to relieve pain.
Matrix Reimprinting, EFT, Theta Healing,
• Improving your rapport and listening skills.
• Practical sessions on Meta Healing Process.
• Further case studies
WORKSHOP TIMES: 9000-1700 (both days)
WORKSHOP INSTRUCTORS: Alison Lingwood and Jonathon Shaw
BOOKING and COURSE ENQUIRES